Saturday 13 January 2007

Andorra







Andorra is a tiny country in between France and Spain. It is nothing more than a hill station with lots of shops and a stop for skiiing in surrounding Pyreenes.
Although I am feeling very cold, but most of people said it is a pretty warm winter in Europe. Finally I saw that, as it looks so funny when seeing people skiing without much snow...
The so call capital of Andorra, Le Velle, is a small town with streets and streets of shops. eventhough I am not planning to buy anything but when seeing so many shops... I still end up with a full shopping bag, the last minute shopping for the ski gear.

In a Internet cafe in Tollouse, France now. But it is so painful to type in French keyboard, hardly can find letters I needed. so stop typing by now, train to Lyon tomorrow morning; then bus to Val Thorens afternoon.

No comments: